



I don't know if they get much cuter than you these days...or sweeter most of the time. You are funny, witty, smart, you pay attention to detail, you're thoughtful...I am amazed everyday at the stuff you pick up on at the age of 3. With all of this being said though, you are still a normal 3 yr old. You still fight with your siblings and throw the occasional tantrum, but it's almost always over independence and your fight to do things when you want to do them. The other biggest fight with you lately would be at the dinner table. You can hold a bite of food in your mouth longer than anyone else I've ever seen! I think you only recognize a couple of food groups: chocolate, chips, candy and ice cream. We were eating dinner the other night and I gave out my usual threat to make you eat dinner, "eat your dinner or you're going in timeout." Your response was, "I don't like the way you're talking to me at all!" And you you cocked your head as you said it and everything...I actually laughed out loud b/c it was so funny! Not appropriate I'm sure but sometimes I can't help myself...you are so my child! You like to ride your bike but not as much as your brother. You are bossy and you hate when we discipline your brother or sister, you're the only person who gets to boss them apparently. You have some hilarious dance moves and actually start ballet, tap and tumbling tomorrow night. I'm not sure who's more excited to see you dance for the 1st time, your mom or your grandma....we'll see if YOU actually like it! You live to entertain the crowd though so I can't imagine you not liking it. You use words that are way too big for you like concentrate and ridiculous. You still love Darla and take her just about everywhere. You include her in all your shenanigans. If you're in trouble, Darla is in bigger trouble. You comment all the time on what you're doing with her and how good of a mom you are to her. And you really are. You love bags packed with anything. You and your brother are like little hoarders packing all your bags full of random stuff and carting it all over the place...mommy is lucky to keep track of anything these days. Nothing is sacred! You love to get dressed, have your hair done, nails painted, etc. You are a true girl! Pink is your favorite color, right along with purple. You are a good sharer most of the time. You like to cuddle and snuggle when it's convenient for you. You love school and walk in like you own the place, they love you also. You are not a follower as far as I can tell so far. Your cousin got mad at you all weekend b/c you wouldn't do what she told you to. This was a proud moment for mommy as I want you to be an independent thinker. I jokingly named you "lumpy neck" this past month b/c you've had swollen lymph nodes in your neck and you had us worried, but after some bloodwork and a lot of observing, the dr has determined that it's nothing for now. I guess you're just skinny! You are a ham in front of the camera and we couldn't love you more.
No comments:
Post a Comment