Monday, September 20, 2010

My Tiny Dancer takes ballet!




Finley started dance tonight for the 1st time, I'm not sure who was more excited, mommy or Mawmaw Julie...oh yeah, and Finley too of course! I think you were a little nervous going into tonight, you fidgeted your way through dinner and then told Daddy you weren't going, but you got dressed and braved it like a big girl. You went right in and participated like a champ even though you are the tiniest one in the class. It was all going really well and you were loving it...until you got hit accidentally by a girl in your class who was much larger than you were. I didn't see it happen but you came running out the door balling saying your arm hurt. All the while mommy's thinking, "Great, I just paid $49/month for you to attend for 15 minutes and then refuse to come ever again after tonight." But you pulled it together, and put your tap shoes and went right in for tap and tumbling. Of course mommy truly believes you are the cutest thing in the class...your skill remains to be proven but I'm sure after much practice, you'll be a star....you already are in your family's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment