
Finley Paige...where do I start with you??? You are our constant source entertainment! The things you say and do on a daily basis make us laugh out loud all the time. Your dad came in the door from work just tonight and you looked at him with all the attitude in the world and said, "What's your deal?" We took you to church on sunday morning and you asked mommy, very loudly during a quiet time in the service of course, "mommy, you got boobies???" Of course mommy wanted to sink in a hole and disappear! I was getting you out of the tub last week and you said, "I watch a movie?" I replied with "No, we can read a book and then it's bedtime b/c it's late," to which your reply then was, "We'll talk about it...." I'm learning more and more that you must pay more attention to mommy when she talks then I give you credit for b/c more and more of my catch phrases are starting to pop up in your vocabulary! Everyone is constantly telling me how advanced your vocabulary is for a new 2 yr old. You tell me all the time that you're 5 and somedays as I'm having a conversation with you, I believe it! You love shoes, purses, sunglasses, hair bows, any accessory...you are all girl. You have a baby doll that you carry around all the time. She's so dirty and we can't wash her so we got you a brand new one just like her but go figure, you don't want her. You only want the dirty baby. I've nicknamed her "Dirty Darla." You sing a lot now. Might be one of the cutest things you and your brother do. You will try anything, total daredevil! You call your brother "Bro dog" sometimes b/c Dad calls him that. I just can't say enough about how funny you are all the time!


Last, but certainly not least...Quinn Campbell. You are just such a "dream baby" as I call you. You just turned 7 months yesterday and I can't believe how time has flown. I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with you. And while that was a HUGE surprise to a lot of people, us including, we cannot imagine not having you in our lives! You are sitting up now, laughing and talking constantly, Grandma Julie says you never shut up! Out popped 2 little razor sharp teeth this last week on the bottom row. You're not very fond of vegetables but you love your fruit. Absolutely will not touch carrots or peas. Sweet potatoes and green beans sometimes. I stopped breastfeeding last week and I feel absolutely so guilty about it. I did it for the twins for 10 months, essentially until I found out I was pregnant with you, so naturally I feel as though I should breastfeed you that long also. I just felt like you weren't getting enough and I wasn't able to pump as much at work this time so I had to stop. I think you're still thriving though...not suffering one bit :) Starting to get a bit more hair. Everywhere I take you people go on and on about how cute you are...I posted a pic of you from a recent lake trip that I just love...it completely displays your personality as a baby.
So my future postings won't be quite so long but I had to play catch up....
No comments:
Post a Comment