Monday, November 2, 2009

A very "buggy" Halloween...


I couldn't resist one more chance to dress you guys up as a trio. Actually it's my first chance as Quinn wasn't born last year and I'm not sure how many more years I'll have to convince you guys to do it. So I took full advantage...I'm sure you'll thank me for it in years to come! :) I first ran across the bumblebee costume for Quinn. Since we call her "Quinney Bee," I thought it was perfect! Then I ran across the idea for the bug catcher in the magazine and thought that would be perfect if I did that for Brody and made his sister sandwich both bugs. You all loved the idea....thank god! We did talk these costumes up a lot to all of you so you would be excited to wear them. I never really thought Brody would wear his glasses all night but he sure did love them. They made the outfit so I'm very glad he decided he liked them. Overall Halloween was your favorite holiday so far, what other holiday can you dress up, get all the attention any 3 kids can get, and get bags full of candy?! It's Finley's dream! You were all the talk of the neighborhood everywhere we took you. Of course nobody got what Brody was right away, but as soon as we told them, they thought it was the cutest idea ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment