Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Needy "Nonni"




We definitely know what you do and don't want lately. You are starting to talk a lot more but you still call a lot of things "nonni." We're not sure what that means, it could be your blanket that you carry around from your bed, it could be what you call yourself, we've started calling you nonni sometimes. I don't know if you'll ever know what your real name is b/c you have so many nicknames: nonni, quinney, quinney campbell, quinney poo, quinney boo boo, quinney bee...those are just a few. You answer to them all as long as you're being paid attention to. You will not be ignored. You can get your temper flaring in seconds. You love your binky still, despite us trying to wean you, you call it your "b." You're like a junkie with it too. I'll put it in your bed and you'll reach your hand in there just for a couple of sucks and then you'll either put it back in there, as you're supposed to, or take off and run with it! That's your newest game. Since your brother and sister take everything away from you and you have to fight for every last toy you get, you just take it and run with it! I can't say I blame you but they are not impressed. You definitely know how to fend for yourself when it comes to those two. You love them though, and I'm pretty sure you think you're 3. It's pretty much like we have triplets b/c there's nothing they do that you won't at least try. We had private swim lessons a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't even set by bag down yet when you jumped and in sank to bottom of the pool like a rock until I jumped in with all my clothes on to get you! You thought it was hilarious and proceeded to try that again, and again...and again! You don't wait for anyone to catch you either! You are definitely fearless, you run and jump everywhere! I would have bet my life that you had the 1st broken bone instead of your usually cautious older brother. You have the funniest little smile and all of your teeth are coming in facing different directions with the front one chipped! We're going to have to work on those. I took Finley and Brody to the dentist a few weeks ago and the was telling the hygenist about your teeth just for fun so she asked to see them and took a step towards you, to which you growled at her like a dog until she stepped away. That's how you roll! You do everything on Quinn time. I always say you eat well and sleep well and everything else in between is pure chaos! You still demand two naps and hang on your crib to get them. You go right to sleep for naps and nighttime. You love to be held lately even though your independent at other times. You love to say "E-I-E-I-O" and say it as often as you can. You know some animal sounds now. You're starting to talk in some one to two word sentences. You love dogs. You still love food, all types. You are a bronze baby. No matter how much sunscreen I put on you, you have tan lines everywhere just like Daddy and Brody. Everywhere I take you, people comment about how pretty of a baby you are. You love school, especially now that Lennon is in your class. And here's a fun fact for you...our house is the exact length of an entire roll of toilet paper! If you stand in our bathroom and walk while unrolling the toilet paper, you can make it all the way to the kitchen back door without tearing it at all and it's the entire roll...and you think this is pretty cool of course! This trick never gets old for you....we permanently have wadded up toilet paper on the back of the toilet instead of on the roll these days! It is never a dull moment with third baby...that's what we lovingly call her!

No comments:

Post a Comment