Sunday, November 28, 2010

She may be the youngest, but she is still the Queen!


Even if only her in own mind! She thinks she runs the house and will go head to head with anyone who has another idea. I have said terrible 3's for the twins but she is living proof that the terrible two's do in fact still exist! Tantrums are in abundance lately and defintely holds the title! She can be so sweet one minute and so mad the next. If she wants something, she just walks right up and takes it away. I saw you tonight just go storming over the chair Brody was on and try to take it right out from underneath him! Needless to say this goes over very well with your older brother and sister. I can't count how many times I've heard Finley cry today over something her "younger" sister has done to her. You do look up to them, and most times I think it's out of frustration b/c you want to do what they're doing, but you can be nasty sometimes. You do let Finley change your diaper and read you books, she even tries to put you in timeout occasionally, that doesn't fly so much. Worth a try right Finley?! You still love your naptime and bedtime. You are the latest sleeper in the house and I think you would sleep even later if they didn't bust into your room and crawl into your crib in the am waking you up...and you are NOT a morning person either! You have to ease into your morning. And no matter who goes to get you out of your crib, you want the other person. If Daddy goes into the room when mommy's working, you want mommy, and vice versa. I joke that you don't realize at all that you are a "third baby." You always want to be held and would be content to be carried around all the time. You love to be read to, about 40/books a day, and if you don't drop everything the minute you want to be read to, it's a problem! You still are obsessed with Baby Einstein. Specifically Baby MacDonald. You love for anyone to sing "Old MacDonald" but you want to dictate which animal you sing about first. If I start singing and I say the cow first, you go, "No, bah bah." Meaning you wanted to start with the sheep first. Everything has to be your call. You are an okay eater. Sometimes you shovel it in, sometimes yo don't. Just has to be your call. You love to look "pitty" and wear hairbows, shoes, look at yourself in the mirror. You are learning so many words now and I can't believe you are going to be 2 this weekend. Time flies! Of course mommy has planned an adorable bumble bee themed party for our queen bee and I know you will love it! Oh and I almost forgot to mention the one love of your life...the binky! Or your "b" as you call it! The plan was and still should be to take it away at 2 yrs old as I did with the other kids...but whenever I mention said plan to you, your response is always "no!" We'll see how long third baby gets to keep her "b."

No comments:

Post a Comment