Saturday, December 11, 2010
Lately...
I've heard so many funny things recently. Last night Brody told me I was "freaking him out." When I asked him to go to the bathroom before bedtime, he looked at me and said, "are you serious?" When I said I was serious, he said, "how serious?" I made a statement to Finley the other night about Santa at the dinner table to which she replied, "are you kiddin' me Mom?" Daddy took you to the dr yesterday and Dr. Reichert asked you where your baby was. You said she was at home, which I can't believe you left her. So then he asked you why she didn't come along and you gave him this look of duh? and said, "because she can't drive silly!" You guys are just like little people and can now have full conversations with you, complete with sarcasm, sass, and so much more! Brody has now completely changed his mind on what he wants for xmas, conveniently 2 weeks before of course. He no longer would like the remote control dino that he was previously crazy over, and he says he no longer cares for Xmas in Toytown Geotrax either. He now wants Fixing Thomas by Thomas Trains. Nevermind that it's a $120 item. He has expensive taste. So when I asked him A) where did he even see this and how does he even know about it, he replied with, "in a commercial mom!" And it was said like "duh, I can't believe you didn't know that...." and B) how is Santa going to know you want this now instead of what you told him you wanted last week when you sat on his lap? His reply to this was simply, "whatever Santa doesn't have time to make at the North Pole, he'll just buy at the store. He has to buy some things mom, he can't make everything!" Then during prayer time, Brody opened the prayer with, "Dear God, I am thankful for the Fixing Thomas Train that Santa's going to bring me!" As if he knows it's coming! Quinn is even becoming more and more verbal lately. You can really make out a lot of words, her newest is water. She's really putting together a lot of 2-3 word statements also. She tries to sing the ABC's but it comes out more like, "E B D B E B D"...but it is sung to the tune of ABC's so you can totally make it out. So cute. She loves to say "top mommy" when I'm doing something she doesn't want. She loves to tell her brother and sister no also. Brody loves her but he picks on her a lot and she lets him know that that will not be tolerated. When I try to get her to say Finley, she says, "no mommy, mimi!" That's what she calls Finley. Mimi and Bodee. Yep, it's a very vocal and loud household lately. Never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment