Graduates for the first of many times to come hopefully! Today we are proud parents to not one but two preschool I graduates. We got to come to school with grandparents in tow and watch you sing songs in the church and then walk to your teacher and get your diploma and graduate teddy bear. Then there was a small reception in the church waiting area with cookies and punch. You guys were excited to run around with all of your friends, all girlfriends I might add, Maddie and Katherine seem to be the favorites! We are so proud already! You also had your kindergarten screening this week and you passed with flying colors and you aren't even four yet! I'm always worried that since you guys just make the cut off to go to school that you won't quite be ready, but the administrator assured me you are going to be more than ready next year. You guys both excelled in all areas, she was super impressed with how well you articulate your words. The only thing Brody got points off for was b/c she told me that he didn't know his last name, to which I assured her he does know his name. She laughed and said that he told her his secret name was "Batman" and his real name was "Bruce Wayne!" I think he should have gotten extra points for creativity! She couldn't believe how well behaved and mannerly you both were. She was also impressed at the amount of words you can rhyme, apparently that isn't something you should be able to do until much later. She reaffirmed what we have always known, that you are so super smart already, and I'm not even biased :)
No comments:
Post a Comment