
You guys really are so funny. I know I haven't posted in a while but that's b/c you guys keep us so darn busy all the time. I really do want to take the time to record some things that you say though b/c they sure are priceless! Here is a conversation I heard just the other morning between Finley and Brody:
Brody: "Finley, can I have your sausage?"
Finley: "Yes, I'll give you one piece at a time, and when you chew that up, I'll give you another one...okay?"
Brody: "Ok"
Finley: "Now you say "fank you" and I say "you're welcome" k?"
Brody: "thank you"
Finley: "you're welcome"
Word for word! I could listen to you two's conversations all the time b/c it is hilarious the stuff you guys come up with. You're really starting to interact and feed off eachother...sometimes good, sometimes bad. And you're really into your sister right now too. Always referring to her as: Baby Kinney, Kinney Campbell's, or baby Campbell's. So cute!
You sing all the time...everything: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Happy Birthday, Boom Boom Pow by Blackeyed Peas...that's a pretty funny one. I heard Finley refer to it the other day as "her song"...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!
You guys fight quite a bit these days. Finley is pretty good at sharing, Brody not so much. Oh and Brody is no longer Brody, his name is "Brodog Brody Auping." When Finley heard his name, she wanted a name also so her and Papa Greg went through all the animals and came up with "Findonkey" for her! It suits her I think.
We're starting to pick our our own outfits, which are really creative. We love wearing mom's shoes all the time around the house, which means mom's closet is constantly messy and disorganized! You have to have hats, sunglasses, purses, etc. in the house and are always carrying arm loads of stuff around the house. We can't seem to keep it in any type of working order around here! Daddy's motto is "Daddy hates messes" b/c he does....to which you two usually reply, "we like messes!" And you mean it....
Quinney still only has the two top teeth, but her entire upper gumline is bulging with what looks like 4 teeth about to drop any minute. I'm sure that's pretty painful. You growl like your sister when you don't get fed fast enough. You LOVE all food...and I mean all food. Turkey, chicken, bologna, grapes, oatmeal, potatoes, puffs, tacos, spaghetti...doesn't matter what we're having, you're eating it! I haven't seen you turn down anything yet. It's crazy sometimes how much your little 18 lb body puts away. You're working on using a sippie cup and it's a good thing b/c you don't seem to want to take bottles anymore. You're way too busy to have to sit still with a bottle b/c you're crazily mobil now. You've gotten really good at crawling and can even pull up on things now, you're pretty proud of yourself. You giggle and smile constantly when you're not growling for food. I like to say you live pretty passionately b/c anything you do, you do it well. You're to the extreme. If you're good, you're extremely good, if you're mad, you're extremely mad. You love to be held...just the perfect little hip sized baby. We do think you're pretty much the perfect little addition to the family. What would we have done w/o you?
No comments:
Post a Comment