Monday, September 28, 2009

A picture really is worth a 1000 words....




These pictures are just a few of my favorites from a recent photoshoot so lovingly captured by a great friend of mine! All of these pictures speak to the individual personalities of the kids themselves. This picture is so Quinn...her sideways glance, her easy smile that she uses all the time, her sparkly eyes...it's all so her! Finley Paige...well maybe I should have used the picture of her with "Darla" for this post but this picture is great! She loves life and lives to entertain and that's what I believe she just might do someday and I think this picture just captures that perfectly of her. Brody is more serious yet mischievious and he's so darn handsome that it's disgusting! What girl isn't going to be chasing him around!? So I really appreciate my friend Dionne for not only taking the time out of her busy life to take these pictures, but for totally capturing my children's personalities in them also, that is a true talent!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful...can you believe how fast they grow up?!?

    ReplyDelete