
It was a doll Christmas for Finley....but she's not giving up Dirty Darla! We didn't really expect her to but I thought maybe if Santa brought her the twin dolls she asked for, and he did x 2 sets, she might toss her aside and slowly start to play with other things. Nope, that did not happen. She got a dollhouse, a camera, a pink laptop, some movies, clothes, pajamas, lots of baby dolls....she really doesn't play with any of it though. She still just walks around and bosses her brother around. She does play with his Geotrax some. She's become more emotional and sensitive lately. If you even just tell her she can't do something, she runs off and hides and says, "Daddy yelled at me!" She is a true emotional, drama queen girl. She loves her sister a lot lately. She hugs and kisses her and wants to be her mother. She likes to feed her and pat her through her crib bars. She can't wait to go in and get her in the morning when she wakes up. She loves the movie "Happy Feet," I think it's her favorite for the time being. She likes to sing, just not as loudly as her brother. She puts the balls from the ball pit in her top and pretends their her "boobies," and when you ask her when she learned to do that...she says Daddy. I'm a little worried but of course he's denying this! She calls Andy "Dadder" all of a sudden. We don't know where this came from but it's funny. She calls me mommy for the most part unless she's really trying to get my attention and then it's Jamie. She thinks she's really funny. She loves to watch me cook and loves to be a "purse baby" as she calls it. She wants to go everywhere with me so she hangs on my leg and says, "I be your purse baby mama...." I usually can't resist. She is becoming a little teenager right before my eyes. Last night we were at a party and she was playing in my friend's older daughters room with her. I went in there to check on her and she said, "Get out mommy!" Sorry...I didn't realize she was 14 already! I've got a long road ahead of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment