


Although she doesn't have a lot of hair, we decided to get her haircut anyway. I thought maybe if I cut some of the scraggly parts, it would grow better. We'll see if my theory works. She was very good at her haircut, they put in Baby Einstein for her and that was all she needed. She is still simply the cutest baby on the planet though...I'm not biased! She has such a good disposition the great majority of the time. She does have a temper but I think she just can't communicate and wants to so badly right now. She gets frustrated and throws things but I think she's a 3rd baby that tries to get her little bit of attention. For the most part, she eats everything, she sleeps when she's supposed to, she just walks around and plays with whatever is on the floor. Doesn't require much at all. She does want for what she can't have though. She would prefer the remote, the phone, the laptop....whatever is on the pantry floor. She would just assume play with the things she is not supposed to. She's pretty quiet about it to. You won't know she's reprogrammed the TV and phone until she's already done it! She's been sleeping in lately. We put her down around 8pm and she hasn't been getting up until 8:30 or 9 am...sometimes later and we have to wake her up for breakfast. Maybe she could communicate this to her brother, he gets up around 6:30 - 7am everyday and wakes his older sister up with him! Quinney loves Baby Einstein movies, these are the only things that can mesmerize her. She likes her brother's trains. He is not a fan of this liking. She loves the ball pit. She is in a forward facing carseat now and she seems to like this better b/c she can see everything. She is very nosey! She loves to unload the dirty silverware out of the dishwasher as you're trying to load it. Knives are her favorite of course! She has about 10 teeth right now...I can't keep track in her baby book b/c they are coming in so fast! She was grinding her teeth pretty badly a while back and the front teeth are like points. I think she's slowed that down some thank god. Who knows what they would have looked like! We've nicknamed her "Mumbo" among other things after the character on "Happy Feet." That is her sister's favorite movie and Mumbo dances, basically just stomps his feet, so we say "Quinney, do the Happy Feet..." and she stomps her feet and laughs. It's pretty cute. As is everything she does. She wants so badly to talk. She babbles away all day long. The only thing we can make out so far are: mommy, mama, da da, uh oh and hi. I'm sure she'll be having a conversation bossing her siblings around in no time. My kids don't lack for words...I don't suspect she'll be any different!
No comments:
Post a Comment